>Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 21:22:56 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Jonathan Donald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Thanks Ultra-Wide Anglers! (Now a few more
>questions...)

>Hello,

Thanks to everyone who responded to my questions about
a good, sub-20mm ultra-wide for Pentax. I only have
the luxury of "surfing" on weekends, hence the belated
reply. This week's discussions on favorite WA's and
true focal length were quite informative
(provocative?)

#1)I was inspired to save up and hold out (look
harder?) for a Pentax K18/3.5 until I learned its true
focal length of 19mm. That seems so close to 20mm,
that I might as well just get the A20/2.8 which is
[somewhat] cheaper, easier to find, and faster (but
not as wide as I wanted). Does anybody know if the
A20/2.8 is ~truly~ 20mm,... or is it 21mm or 22mmish?
Can it take the Cokin P system without vignetting?
http://health.yahoo.com