I doubt you really even got F22 at 2000 of a second. Chances are the
reflection from the snow was throwing your meter off and you really needed to
open up 2 or 3 stops to hold the whites in the snow. I'll bet you got blue
snow or difficult to print negs. It's extemely rare in nature that there is
that much light in the sky....