On 5 Dec 2015, at 14:52, knarf <knarftheria...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think it's a brilliant photo!
>
> However...
>
> Would you consider cropping out that building on the left? Just turn your
> "landscape" orientation into a square frame. I think it might give it even
> more impact.
>
> Or maybe it's just me.

No Frank, it's me too. The guy's head or camera needs to be on the intersection
of thirds, whatever the aspect ratio.

> Love that building, BTW. Very much in the "International Style" of Modern.
> How old is it, do you know? Looks very 50s or 60s.

That's a contemporary style. There's a lot of them like that going up in
London. It's generally a nice style I think, with nice proportions, but they'll
overdo it as usual and we'll all get sick of it.