Sas Gabor wrote:

> It works with all MF lenses, but the lens mount should make a metallic
> contact to the body. Some 3rd party lenses have black paint on their backs...

        Carefully slip a small piece of aluminum foil between the
        lens and the mount so it shorts the body contacts when the
        lens is in place. I made my K 400mm f5.6 and my m42 85mm
        focus confirm this way when I had use of a PZ-1p for a couple
        weeks once. Loved the "in-focus beep" when manually tracking
        stageshow action w/ the 85mm SuperTak & p3200 TMax - beep/click!

        Bill