Sent: Friday, December 25, 2015 7:46 AM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Happy Holidays, PDML!

On Fri, Dec 25, 2015, at 03:53 PM, David Mann wrote:
On Dec 25, 2015, at 8:30 AM, Brian Walters <supera1...@fastmail.fm>
wrote:

> And all the best to you and Darrel - and to all PDMLers.  It's Christmas
> morning here - just about to partake of the traditional Christmas
> breakfast (ham on toast) when I can get my wife and son out of bed :-)>.

Ham on toast!  Makes me feel posh having home-made croissants with brie
(I'd have loved some good ham with them).  And of course a generous slice
of breakfast pavlova because calories don't count today.

Croissants and brie! How very, very posh...

Ham on toast is one of life's little luxuries - almost as good as
Vegemite on toast :-)

We have a very good butcher not far away who cures his own ham - and
bloody good it is too!

This year it's worked out that most of the family stuff has been spread
out over a couple of weeks.  So we've had a nice Christmas day so far
with lots to do but without being rushed.

Much the same here. Our youngest son is here today and we've been taking
it easy while sampling chocolates, listening to music and watching The
Second Best Marigold Hotel - almost as good as the original. We're
saving our appetites for tomorrow when our oldest son and his partner
will be here for lunch.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters