On 12/24/2015 11:20 AM, Christine Aguila wrote:
Hi All:

An old photo shot with the 2nd digital camera I owned—a Kodak DX7590
in 2006.  The next digital camera I purchased was the K10D.

http://caguilaphotography.com/pdmlxmascard2015/content/pdmlxmascard2015_large.html

Rained all day yesterday, but sunny today—no snow though, which I
don’t find a problem :-).

Sugar Plum Cheers to all!
Christine & Darrel

It was 78 degrees (F) here in Raleigh yesterday. Even with the heat off,
it got so hot in the house I had to turn the air conditioner back on.

Seventy degrees (F) is more the norm around here for this time of year.
Winter doesn't really begin to show up until mid-January.