Chicken Pot Pie is a pretty universal thingy here - as is Chicken and Dumplings, which, although not ina crust is very
similar to those things that are...

OTOH you could have found those meat pies in English or Irish style pubs if you really had been craving them , in any
of the major and many of the slightly less populated places.

ann