What real difference would it make. They paid a designer to update their site. A complaint from an sometimes customer isn't going to get them to roll it back.

I just visited again, and a link to the "classic" site has appeared, that works. So I'll browse using that until it disappears.

The sad part is the last update from a few years ago actually made things better for the customer. This seems to be a step backward and sideways.