Well I just searched using the terms Pentax K which returned nothing...

Pentax Flash on the other hand returned results that included a number of Dedicated Pentax Flashes, a few Dedicated flashes for other systems, several camera bodies, most without built in flash, and a number of K mount lenses. Their search engine is broken, better than it was two days ago when I tried it, but still not working correctly. Before I could search by Mount, and it would return all K mount lenses and bodies available, or use the search terms Pentax Flash and get just Pentax branded and dedicated Flash units. When you choose Pentax from the shopping menu, it doesn't return any non Pentax gear in K mount. I'd never know if there was a desirable third party lens in K mount. If I select Vivitar for example, it lists all Vivitar products regardless of mount. I really don't care if they have a Vivitar S1 90mm in Nikon F mount if I don't own a Nikon F mount camera.