Hi, troops. As you can see, my beloved K-7 is about to bit the dust. It's become a little reluctant to change shutter speeds, and I'm not sure what shutter speed it's ever on any more. I have used and abused it for years, and now it's tired and wants to go home.

I can maybe afford,if a client comes through, a used K5, and here's my question: is it worth getting. I know there have been upgrades to it, but it seems to have gotten decent reviews whe it came out.

My other option is to spend a bit more and upgrade my Fuji X100 to the X100S, but that would put me out of the Pentax game. I'd like to stick around, maybe, if the K5 is worth it.

What say you?