P.J. Alling wrote:
Engineer joke. An Engineer is a person who will spend two months to
figure out how to do a 5 minute task he must preform every other week,
in two minutes. (It's only funny to people who actually do the math).

My definition of a natural born engineer is someone who will spend three hours figuring out how to do a 30 minute job in 20, once.