On 2/12/2016 7:10 AM, David J Brooks wrote:
I have a 2011 i think, iMac that started out with 500 gig of space
and is now down to 230. ITs mostly due to digital photo files. I have
a time machine external plus i back up on 2 other externals. When
should i say good bye to my files on the built in hard drive, 150
gig, 100 gig 50 gig.never ?? Its going to be hard to do.

Dave

Not sure I understand the question, but you have the files saved to
several external hard drives. Is that correct?

In that case you would only need to keep those image files you are
currently wanting to work with on the computer's internal drive.

Dump everything else you don't need right now. If you want to work on
them later, bring them back from the external drives at that time.