Bruce Walker wrote:
Tiny, full-figured pin-up model Holly Harlott wears vintage bullet
bras, girdles, real nylons, and other dainties in this fun shoot I did
last Monday. Most of the shots have been submitted to a vintage fans
publication, but these extra ones are public.

One shot is a little NSFW as it's sheer black fabric over boobies.

http://off-axis.brucemwalker.com/post/139392504892/from-a-shoot-with-model-holly-harlot-stylist

645Z, both 55mm and 90mm macro, 100 ISO, mostly f:11, 1/125th sec.

Three lights in the most complex glamour style setup I've done to
date. Sheers used to create a giant 6 foot by 9 foot softbox, a 5 foot
stripbox for accenting, and a 7" gridded reflector for highlighting
model's face.

Styling by Julia of Gigi's House of Frills.
Makeup and hair by Judi Willrich.
Set design, lighting, photos and retouch by me.

Comments welcome, of course.

Lovely model, great concept.

I'm afraid to say that I think that the shadows might have one this round. A lot of the shadows are a bit too hard edged for my taste. The one on the wall behind her when she's standing, in particular.
http://41.media.tumblr.com/d0fe27a5a86a32e02be579ea4a80ea77/tumblr_o2m9gs90O01rdwvm9o2_1280.jpg

In a couple others, the ones on her neck and/or shoulder. Mind you, I'm not saying that I could do better, but I find as a theme those shadows distract my attention from other, more pleasing aspects of the photos. In general, they are the shadows from the light on camera left, fairly high

I nearly really like the one with her back to the camera:
http://41.media.tumblr.com/318fa3967584e9f2dbf8e7f3021e77e3/tumblr_o2m9gs90O01rdwvm9o3_1280.jpg but the light seems to flatten out her figure rather than define her lovely curves. The right leg and arm are nice, but I think there is too much fill on her hips and butt.