I just ask this because, having just read their K-1 first impressions I was impressed, one with the camera and two with their lack of bias, which is unusual for them.

That is until I got near the end where they tested the K-1 with a "classic" K mount lens, and found it wanting.

Which one did they use; You may ask? Arguably the worst 50mm ever produced by Pentax the M 50mm f2.0. Why would anyone expect that particular lens to perform up to the requirements of a 36mp sensor?

immortality through not dying.
-- Woody Allen