On 2/17/2016 9:36 PM, steve harley wrote:
On 2016-02-17 15:55 , P.J. Alling wrote:
I just ask this because, having just read their K-1 first impressions
I was
impressed, one with the camera and two with their lack of bias, which is
unusual for them.

also, while trying to list the "full frame" lens line, the review
completely missed the D-FA primes (100mm & 50mm macro); i'd say they
just don't know Pentax very well

Who does?

Pentax is the Rodney Dangerfield of camera brands.