No need to expect, it's already arrived and in stock at B&H, (as well as other fine retailers).

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1187673-REG/pentax_21310_24_70mm_f_2_8ed_sdm_wr.html

Weather sealed with HD coatings.

On 2/19/2016 4:18 PM, Larry Colen wrote:

Paul Stenquist wrote:
The Tokina lens is not available, but there's a Pentax branded lens that's said to be virtually identical. Some say it differs only in coatings. It's more costly but considerably less expensive than Canon and Nikon 24/70s.

I expect that it is also weather sealed and may have the Pentax HD coatings.

Paul via phone