Thanks for the tip - I'll have to try that out.

Mark

On 2/23/2016 7:06 PM, Peter Loveday wrote:
From: Mark C
The only issue with a wireless release is lack of a bulb setting. AFAIK, you need a cabled release for that. Too bad the K1 does not have T as well as B shutter mode.

Bulb mode with IR remote works fine for me on the K3, and as far as I recall worked fine with previous cameras too.

I do find setting CF7 (Bulb Mode) to be 'Mode2' (press-start / press-stop) rather than 'Mode1' (press-and-hold) to be somewhat more practical with the IR remote, but it does work in either.

- Peter

---