Nice shots all. I loved Alan’s image as an opening shot to the gallery!
I knew that I could count on Jack Davis to do a snow geese shot for this theme
but didn’t realize that Ann had one in her stash as well.

A question for David Mann… In your Rush Hour shot there is one photog who
ventured well out into the lake to achieve his desired composition. Thereby
putting himself squarely into everyone else’s composition. Did he survive? Do
you have any action shots of him being beaten about the head and shoulders with
his own tripod?

stan