John wrote:

> Plus he's doing a lot of drone photography.
>
> I'm still not sure how I feel about drones. He's getting some great
> photos - photos I aspire to take.
>
> But, there's a lot of other drone users out there who are
> irresponsible.

Great photography club, where you get this level of speaker.

I like the photos provided by drones, but regret not buying some months ago.
Due to the idiots which seem to use 90% of them locally, I'm expecting a ban
or strict restrictions to be imposed very soon on drone usage. All this
could have been sorted at point of sale, with dealers not selling to people
too stupid to use them safely. Having said that, I wouldn't have missed for
the world the reaction from the twerp who ditched his in a reservoir, which
I had the pleasure of watching late last year.

Malcolm