Seems to be a hoarder. Yeah It is also said you can never have too many guitars but they take up more space. It is an excuse to not have to make hard decisions. Something I am confronted with now. My camera and lens buying spree needs to be subsidized with the sale of some owned gear. I may have a 77/1.8 up for sale soon.

Mark S