Agreed; it could use more fill in the lower part. I was trying to get
more from the white reflector and got about 2/3 stop less than I hoped
for. But my wife prefers the dark and the shadows, so I left it as-is
rather than pull it up in post. Tons of latitude in the raw, so it
would have been a simple curves tweak.

Thank you very much, Jack.

And thank you also Nicole, Darren, Mark C, Marco, Bulent and Paul, and
to everyone who looked.

--
-bmw