On 4/4/2016 5:24 PM, Steve Cottrell wrote:
On 4/4/16, Bill, discombobulated, unleashed:

No, I just now what a cheap motherfucker you are.

Well now I do believe you have Scottish blood in you. Even I can't claim
that right.

1 step from Auchtermuchty.
Apparently the Proclaimers are second cousins or some such.

I raided my wife from the Sassenach too. :)
If you can't find a K50/1.2 for a price you like, I will maybe see if I can pry one of my K50/1.4s out of my hands for you.