Oh, you mean this place http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=17963887

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stanley Halpin" <s...@stans-photography.info>
Subject: Re: Looking for a Film Lab

These are the only two Michigan shops I have had any dealings with. Both were full service, could handle anything. Doubt if either does processing now, but worth your time to make a call…

http://meiercamera.com  (Midland MI)

http://camerashoptc.com (Traverse City)

A bit further afield, when we lived in Kansas City, Custom Color was THE place for 120 and other MF and large format film processing. They may still be in that business though I couldn’t tell from their site…
http://www.customcolor.com/servicecenter/products_services.html

Good luck in your search.

stan