I don't think it's meant to be a reflection, but if it is, the girl is
sitting on the passenger's side of the vehicle, and there's no driver.

OTOH ... She could be driving from the passenger side or it could be a
RHD vehicle. The USPS used to specify you had to do one or have the
other if you wanted to get a contract for an RFD mail route.

... of which there'd be plenty around Winslow.