On 5/10/2016 3:12 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:
Igor PDML-StR wrote:

Larry Colen wrote:

A series of tutorials showing how to screw up your photos in lightroom.
http://petapixel.com/2016/05/09/10-common-lightroom-mistakes-fix-avoid/

Sorry, Larry, but I do not appreciate the presentation (even though there
is some reasonable rational behind it.):
Too much fluff/hype and very little essence.
All of that could be summarized in one sentence:
"Do not OVERDO!"  or "Use your head, you stupid!".

Ten videos of 4-10 minutes each for that stuff? It could easily have
been covered in one 5-minute video. This is a prime example of the
misuse of video on the web: Doing it because it's easy to do (just use
screen capture software for the video and real-time narration) rather
than because it's the best way of delivering the message. I see tons
of things like that that are only in video form because those
responsible are too fscking lazy to *write* (as provide a few screen
shots).

I only watched the one video on "HIGHLIGHT RECOVERY", because I was
interested in finding out what he was doing wrong there.