Hear, hear!

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Mark Stringer
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 1:18 PM
To: 'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'
Subject: RE: PESOs: I'm looking at you & Surf's up!

I'm "looking at you" makes me think of "judgement day". On judgment day the sinner is to stand before God and be judged. My interpretation of judgement day, with some levity but not entirely, is that humans will stand before the animal kingdom and have to atone for the neglect, abuse and mistreatment of animals.