Yes, pruning my photos is sometimes a challenge for me. I find it helps if I
get someone (Larry) to do a quick rating of which photos they like/don't like
on albums before I post, but life has been so busy lately I didn't get around
to it.

The pigeon worked out even better than I expected --  glad I noticed him there
under the pier!