Interesting description... I've noticed that the USPS is handling final delivery of smaller UPS parcels lately so I'd assume your mail carrier will drop the book off rather than a UPS driver - but just a guess. My first impressions of the collaboration are good - I've gotten a couple packages with my mail on Saturday morning, and AFAIK UPS does not deliver on Saturdays (at least not around here.)