Both UPS and FedEx have this option when they transport the package to the destination city, and then pass to USPS (your post office) for delivery to your house/apartment. They have had this for several years now (2-3?).
I never remember the actual terms, - one of them is called
" [something] innovations". That might be "M.. Innovations" in your UPSMI.

Those options are used as the cheapest delivery options by the some retailers.

"Induction" means that UPS passed it to USPS, and then in 1-2 (3?) days USPS will hopefully delivery it to you.

HTH,

Igor