Has the strip of film been cut? Or is that actually near one end of the
roll?
It would be helpful to know if (uncut) it is at one end or the other (or
conversely, from somewhere in the middle).
Also you recall which film that might have been?

--
“The Earth is Art, The Photographer is only a Witness ”
― Yann Arthus-Bertrand, Earth from Above