Hope you're high & dry & safe.

On 5/26/2016 11:14 PM, Igor PDML-StR wrote:

I know that some PDMLers are interested in various severe weather events.
I am not sure if this made the national news yet...

Torrential downpour (do not mix with torrent download! ;-)) is not rare
in this part of Texas. Large portions of Houston and Dallas have been
severely flooded several times over the past year.
College Station and Bryan had not suffered as much. But today's weather
was rather severe. Two tornado warnings with one touchdown less then 8
miles from our home ...
And flash flooding ...

This short news video shows the amount of water running through some
major roads:
http://www.khou.com/weather/possible-tornado-hits-bryancollege-station-area/216188498

And there are some photos of the tornado aftermath:
http://www.theeagle.com/gallery/photo-gallery-severe-weather-in-the-brazos-valley/collection_8499ca26-2377-11e6-8b3d-bbaec356ba8d.html

and more (below the several embedded videos) of both water and tornado
effects:
http://abc13.com/weather/homes-damaged-as-tornado-touches-down-in-bryan/1357356/

Cheers,

Igor