On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 11:56 AM, John <sesso...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Almost everything you ever see in
> the travelogues concentrates on that view from the top with the little
> blue domes.

Thanks, John.  One for those white churches with a blue dome, was just
over my right shoulder when I took this image.  Sooner or later,l I
probably post one of my church images here.

We saw a lot of ruins and museums on this trip.  The most memorable
moments, however, are the ones quietly enjoying a meal or a drink --
preferably both -- while enjoying a spectacular vista, such as this
one or the one in my sunset shot on Mykonos.

Dan Matyola