Matthew Hunt wrote:
On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 6:45 PM, Larry Colen<l...@red4est.com>  wrote:

Interestingly the four button profile correction menu has been changed
to only two: profile and manual.

In Lightroom CC corresponding to 6.6, they've added manually-aided
automatic perspective correction. In other words, you can explicitly
indicate one or more horizontal or vertical features to guide the
transformation. Because of the added complexity, I guess, they've
broken the geometric features out of the Lens Corrections panel into a
new Transform panel.

(I guess it also makes logical sense, as perspective corrections
aren't lens-based.)

Thanks a bunch. I'll check that out. Unfortunately Adobe seems to be learning from Facebook about how to document their upgrades.