Bill wrote:
On 7/2/2016 12:29 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
We went out playing with cameras last night. Is there a way to find some
indication of astrotracer in lightroom? I've tried using Friedl's data
explorer and metadata viewer and nothing is leaping out at me on it.

If you are using astrotracer, you will have GPS turned on. Do you
habitually shoot with GPS on?
Can lightroom sort by GPS?

On the nights when I'm shooting with astrotracer GPS will be on the whole time. It's when they are mixed in together that I need to sort them out.