On 7/2/2016 4:40 PM, Larry Colen wrote:

Bill wrote:
On 7/2/2016 3:56 PM, Larry Colen wrote:

Bill wrote:
On 7/2/2016 12:29 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
We went out playing with cameras last night. Is there a way to find
some
indication of astrotracer in lightroom? I've tried using Friedl's data
explorer and metadata viewer and nothing is leaping out at me on it.

If you are using astrotracer, you will have GPS turned on. Do you
habitually shoot with GPS on?
Can lightroom sort by GPS?

On the nights when I'm shooting with astrotracer GPS will be on the
whole time. It's when they are mixed in together that I need to sort
them out.

A really easy way is to tag them upon import.

That would be easy, if every photo I took in that session was with
astrotracer.  Sometimes when doing night landscapes I'll shoot the same
shot both with and without astrotracer.  In theory I'd be able to use
photoshop and combine the sharp portions of each photo.

Any exposure over 30 seconds will be astrotracer.

Unfortunately, exif does not seem to have anything indicating that it
was in bulb mode.

I take it you can't tell what you were doing by looking at the pictures during import?