Christine Aguila wrote:
Of the two, I think I prefer this one.  Cheers, Christine

Agreed. Both shots are very well done, but the one of Dorrie is much more to my tastes. It looks like more of the work was done in the studio, while the one of Camille looks like a lot more of the work was done in photoshop.

But I quite like this one for reasons other than the style, tonality is excellent, Dorrie is gorgeous, and it is a nice elegant setting and composition.