Thank you muchly, Larry.

But for the record, about the same amount of Ps was done to both
images. Actually, more to Dorrie when you include the B&W conversion.

The light was as you see it in both images. I did nothing more than a
little dodge&burn to balance things out and shift the emphasis where I
wanted it.

I did my usual skin retouching which is mostly also D&B, and a little
healing brush.

So the diff between SooC and what you see in both shots is rather subtle.


On Sun, Jul 3, 2016 at 1:55 PM, Larry Colen <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
> Christine Aguila wrote:
>>
>> Of the two, I think I prefer this one.  Cheers, Christine
>
>
> Agreed.  Both shots are very well done, but the one of Dorrie is much more
> to my tastes. It looks like more of the work was done in the studio, while
> the one of Camille looks like a lot more of the work was done in photoshop.
>
> But I quite like this one for reasons other than the style, tonality is
> excellent, Dorrie is gorgeous, and it is a nice elegant setting and
> composition.
>
>>
>>
>>> On Jul 2, 2016, at 10:25 AM, Bruce Walker<[email protected]>  wrote:
>>>
>>> It's been far too long since I posted a shot with my muse. Slight nudity.
>>>
>>> http://off-axis.brucemwalker.com/image/146778722142
>>>
>>> Model: Dorrie Mack
>>> Makeup&  hair: Judi Willrich
>>> Styling, lingerie: Gigi's House of Frills
>>> Robe: What Katie Did: Hollywood Robe
>>>
>>> Pentax 645Z, D-FA 645 90mm/2.8, f:8, 1/125th sec 100 ISO
>>>
>>> Key light: 22" beauty dish with 15 degree grid, camera-left.
>>> Accent: 8.5" reflector with 30 degree grid, overhead behind.
>>> Fill: 5' parabolic with diffuser, camera-right.
>>>
>>> --
>>> -bmw
>>>
>>> --
>>> PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
>>> [email protected]
>>> http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
>>> to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and
>>> follow the directions.
>>>
>>
>>
>
> --
> Larry Colen  [email protected] (postbox on min4est) http://red4est.com/lrc
>
>
>
> --
> PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
> [email protected]
> http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
> to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and
> follow the directions.



-- 
-bmw

-- 
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
[email protected]
http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
the directions.

Reply via email to