Quite spectacular. Apparently only a few B17's still airworthy.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Bill
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2016 6:14 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: PESO: Aluminum Overcast

This isn't quite my usual fare, but the local flying club invited the
owners of this bird to bring her to our city for the Canada Day weekend.
It was stupidly hot today, so most of the images were rather obliterated
by heat haze, but I got a couple that I thought were OK, this being one
of them.

K1, A*600 f/5.6
ISO 1250, f/22, 1/2000 second.

http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrphoto/pictures/B17.html