Am 05.07.16 um 17:11 schrieb Jaume Lahuerta:

- They just want the good things of the Union (free trade) but not the bad
things (immigration,...). Brexit leaders promised to achieve this perfect
equation.

- They are (were) in, but with their own rules (currency, somehow restricted
borders,...)
- They always try to deactivate (from within) all the attempts for a closer
political union.

One more thing:

- They always were the USA's foot in the door of EU legislation.

I'd be sad to see them go and I'd be quite happy if they still changed their minds but then only under the same conditions that apply to all other member states. No more special treatment.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com