Scroll down the page and there's a transcript.

On 7/8/2016 3:38 PM, Bob W-PDML wrote:
Rather than force us all to listen to the pompous ass for the whole
thing, perhaps you could summarise the reasons for us.

On 8 Jul 2016, at 20:31, John <sesso...@earthlink.net> wrote:

I was listening to the Diane Rehm Show on NPR yesterday and near the end
of the interview with Julian Fellows they touched on Brexit. His
comments are the first time I've heard anyone articulate reasons for
leaving the EU that I could really understand.

https://thedianerehmshow.org/shows/2016-07-07/julian-fellowes-belgravia

On 7/8/2016 11:56 AM, steve harley wrote:
On 2016-07-06 11:42 , Steve Cottrell wrote:
Like you, I love my country and I don't want to see it watered down by a
conglomerate entity composed of politicians from across the union, some
with their own agendas that bear no parallel with the UK's interests.

i'm just reading this thread through today, and (though i've followed it
closely elsewhere) it's very helpful to me to hear the articulations of
a few European individuals on the subject …

your statement above resonates with the concepts of federalism and
state's rights in the US, which in essence balance  power between the
national and state governments and promote the states' keeping (some of)
their individuality

one could say that over centuries, much "blending" has occurred, but
that it was a gradual process and there is still plenty of room for
difference among the states; unfortunately some of the major differences
are in equality and human rights

just a thought: i wonder if the US states were less "individualistic" if
there would be more or fewer gay-bashing laws, more or less horrible
prison treatment, poverty, defunding of education, etc.? in addition,
we've had several of our own influxes of immigrants which have prompted
waves of intolerance, and there is much variance among the states in
attitudes toward same