You should at least let them have a cask of amontillado to share.

On 7/8/2016 4:47 PM, Bob W wrote:
Yes, I'd like to see Boris, Gove, Farage and IDS doing the same one.
The two other main responsible idiots, Cameron and Corbyn, should
just be looked in a small, stuffy room together somewhere and
forgotten for half a century or so.

-----Original Message----- From: PDML
[mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Daniel J. Matyola Sent:
Friday, 8 July, 2016 9:36 PM To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
<pdml@pdml.net> Subject: Re: OT: BREXIT !

But Brother Benito did a lovely dance as his final performance.

Dan Matyola http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/danieljmatyola

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 2:23 PM, Stanley Halpin