mike wilson wrote:
It's actually an American test but we can forgive a few spelling mistakes...

I'm not sure that some of the options are the best syn/antonyms to offer and
I've no idea what the scoring system is but it's reasonable fun.

http://www.arealme.com/vocabulary-size-test/en/

I'm afraid that I lost the page from when I took the quiz. I'm bummed that it didn't tell me how many and which ones I missed. There were two words there, one which I was supposed to match, and one that was one of the choices, that I had no idea about: avulse and fugacious. In retrospect I should have been able to parse the root of "fugue" out of fugacious.

I think that the quiz should also take the time you take to answer into account. I am a lot more fugacious answering the words I know, than the ones I need to figure out by parsing their roots.

30150

I think mine was 29,000 and something. Something like 0.12% IIRC. They didn't really get challenging until about 30 words into it.