Says my total vocabulary is about 37,000 words.

John in Brisbane

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Bob W-PDML
Sent: Wednesday, 13 July 2016 9:14 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: OT English test

Those are very impressive numbers for non-native speakers.

There is what I believe to be a more accurate test, relying on honesty, here.
It also discusses the methodology used, and feeds the results back into itself
- it is part of an academic research project.

http://testyourvocab.com

I do better on this one than on the one Mike posted, therefore I consider this
one to be definitive, professional and accurate.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Px53b_prc