The 2 that I have experience with are xr-p and xr-m. Paul has used xr-p
too and has given it favourable review here. He found it to have a less
vibration compared to his Super A (wrong model?). Our comparitive points
about the 2 are:

+ Bright viewfinder and 0.88x mag for xr-p (.80 for M)
. Built in winder on xr-m (+ for me, - for paul. he prefers to attach winder if
needed).
- ISO overide in xr-m only by taping over the DX contacts or setting
  exp. comp
+ exposure comp is in 1/3rd steps.
. xr-p has aperture relay port. xr-m doesnt.
+ DOF in xr-m. not available in xr-p.
+ spot-metering in xr-m. not in xr-p. xr-m also has backlight compensation but thats
+usually better done yourself.
. xr-m takes 4 AA batteries. Which is good because I sort of carry a
spare set in the flash and they last longer. I drained the battery on my
xr-10 too quickly becuase i took several long exposure shots. On the -ve
side AA battery grip on the side also makes it a little oddball to grip
for me. Its nice when holding normally but when taking vertical shots, i
have found it better to keep the battery side (which is also the shutter
release side) below or the camera is less stable in my hands due to the
top being heavier. The fact that i have found the xr-m's shutter button
a little stiff doesnt help either. xr-10 (non-prog) is great this way.
metering is activated by a longish button that falls under your right
hand fingers and shutter release is sensitive and quick.
. xr-p takes standard threaded cable release. you need a wireless or
wired plug-in (2.5mm jack?) type thingie for xr-m.

I havent had experience with the other program models (kr-30sp, 20sp,
xr-3xpf etc) but have read favorable reviews about them.

The caveat ofcourse is getting program lenses (ricoh P lenses) is not
easy. One could try to make their pentax-a lenses into AP lenses :) or
use 3rd party ones. I have been able to (tho i must say i was lucky) to
get the 50/1.4, 28/2.8, 28-100/4, 70-210/3.9,70-300/4.5-5.6 P lenses.
Vivitar 19/3.8 also works in program mode. If the trend continues, soon
I will not qualify to submit anything to PUG :)