Good morning Nitin,
I have been trying to find a manual for the Ricoh XR-X 2000 I picked
yesterday, but can't  find a reference to it in English. The only thing I
found was that an XR-M and XR-X are the same, but nothing on the XR-X 2000.

The XR-X 2000 has the built-in motor drive, multi-exposure, 1/2000 Sec.
Shutter and Auto-bracketing Exposure probably more(without a manual I don't
have a clue). You are right, they do have a nice bright focus screen, and I
also like the built-in winder. Bummer, is no shutter release cable port.

I'm going down to my local camera store to browse through their manuals box,
who knows they might have one. The XR-X 3000 sounds even better!
James