Hi Bob:

I’m really struck how lovely the color, light, and clarity are for the outdoor
shots—as well as the rendering for the b/w shots.  There’s something that
particularly sparkles!  As to subject and composition, all wonderful per usual.

After you posted your original set, I googled your model.  Camera looks lovely,
price not so much :-).  Still, I know I could really like this camera.  Over
the years, I’ve often thought I’d enjoy the simplicity of a digital camera
built with these stripped down features.  Clearly, Leica has a winner here.

Cheers, Christine