On 7/17/2016 3:11 PM, Bob W-PDML wrote:
On 17 Jul 2016, at 19:34, John <sesso...@earthlink.net> wrote:

On 7/17/2016 12:30 PM, Paul wrote: Very nice gallery. I can see
why you're beginning a love affair with the M-262. I especially
like #120 and #174.

#120 - Every year we're beginning to see more farmer's markets
here, but none with their produce displayed so enticingly

#174 - Gave me a chuckle.  The woman looks like she's waiting to
use a non-existent phone booth.

-p

Yeah, that one made me wonder what the story was.

Thanks. That's exactly what I thought when I saw them. I've no idea
what the real story is, but I guess they are colleagues and she was
waiting at a polite distance while he made the call.

I wonder if young people who don't have the experience of waiting for
phone booths would also misread the situation?

I'm guessing they wouldn't have the necessary reference.

I guess if Mark Roberts is teaching summer school, he could show it to
his students and ask them what it makes them think of.

http://www.web-options.com/T262d/