Tom,  if this question was directed to my original question,  I'm talking about tanks.
 I am moving from my old Agfa plastic tank and reel, to SS reels and tanks.  But I
wonder if the plastic or stainless tops work best.  The SS tops are much more
expensive, and I suspect they may not be all that durable.  The responses so far
generally seem to bear this out - that a small dent can make them unusable.