Here are my favorites for the month...

" Walkway " by  Martin Mielke - because it makes me want to be there

" The Summer Palace " by  Aconquija - the different sepia shades
create a true work of art

" LOVE " by  Satish Kumar - beautiful shot and sentiment

" The Ice House " by  Jeff Post - I like how the lines of the icicles
compliment the lines of the porch

" Fruits of labor " by  Jan van Wijk - the raspberries look so
inviting...

" kot " by  alehandr suhoverhov - the kitten is adorable and I like
the angle you caught him at

" Matisse " by  Naomi van der Lippe - I like the close-up angle, the
depth of field (or lack of it) and the intense expression on the cat's
face

" Just how long does it take? " by  Mick Maguire - great composition
and title :)

" Annie and Brodie " by  James Donnellan - the lighting, the
reflection, the identical poses of the dog & woman...gorgeous shot...