On 18 Jul 2016 19:40, "Bob W-PDML" <p...@web-options.com> wrote:

> Thanks Chris.
>
> You know, you should sell all that Fuji kit, put those expensive guitars
and Marshall amps that you can't use onto ebay, let the spare rooms out to
rich foreign students, force Karin to go back to work, and get yourself a
nice Leica kit. You know you want to.

You'll let me keep the Roberts bike? Very generous. I've got a better idea.
I'll cash in my pension and go the whole hog with a film Leica as well.
I'll be able to afford a whole box of lenses. It might leave me in penury
but hey, I deserve a treat.

CM